Albania




I think I'm not going to be the only one who thinks this, but maybe Albania is (unfortunately) one of the most unknown regions of Europe, possibly because they have not been an important force in the historical European political movements (Albania was part of the ancient Ottoman Empire until the first World War). This unknown land is not very different from other countries of the balkans, since you can find here many geographical, economical and political similarities, but of course, they have their own culture, which I would like to know someday and see what this country has to offer.

Albanian football is not very powerful in the internacional stage, but their federation had some importance in the past, since they were one of the founders of the UEFA. Their national team but, is somehow a good reflex of what I said before of an unknown land, since this is one of the weakest teams in Europe and has never take part in any international tournament, except for their Under-21 team, who achieved the quarterfinals of the 1984 Under-21 European Championship.

The shirt I have is the design from 2004, made from Umbro. In my opinion is a beautiful shirt, with no special details but I love the colours, as black is my favourite one and red fits very good with it. As you can see in the picture below, the numbers were different from the one my shirt has, since they were white and the guy who sold it to me put those black letters. I don't know who is this Xhino, as I haven't found any player with that name.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment