Tanzania





One of the oldest inhabited places by humans in the whole world, Tanzania as a country was born as a unified country in 1964, when the old british colonies of Tanganyika and Zanzibar got reunited in an only country. Tanzania has one of the best examples of African geography and biodiversity, with many important places like the Mount Kilimanjaro (the tallest one in African territory), the Ngorongoro crater, the lakes Tanganyika and Victoria, where the Nile river is born, and many other places.

The national football team, mostly known as the Taifa Stars, is one of many in Africa's football structure. Have never qualified for a World Cup and their best results in the African Cup of Nations have been two first rounds on 1980 and 2009. That don't let down their federation, as recently they have invested more money on football development for the future.

This shirt came from ebay, it was very cheap and I found it beautiful, but I have the suspect that is another one of this Adidas fake templates that I talked before when I posted the Zanzibar shirt. If I can get a real, confirmed shirt in the future, I'll be very happy, but that don't make this shirt worst, as it's beautiful in its quality is pretty good for a theoretical fake.


Am I the only one who thinks that Africa has a special soul inside?

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment