Tajikistan




Sincerely, I don't know too much about Tajikistan, only that is one of the "stan" countries that you can find in the central Asia area, that was part of the ancient USSR and... not too much. It looks like the typical nation of that area: many mountains, many rivers and not too many forests. Wikipedia says that has been part of an ancient persian empire, and other different cultures in the past. I would like yo say more about this country, but I don't want to say something that is not true, and I don't know anyone from there so... that's all

The shirt here is a design that probably this is not the first time you see it, as many people who we have a Tajikistan NT shirt we have this one from Grand Sport. It's from 2011, the home design, when they didn't classified for any competition and didn't made any important match. Have I said that I don't have almost any idea about Tajikistan?


A Jordan player being destroyed by Tajikistan's player

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment