Spain




This was the first nation shirt I got, and the first one who opened the collection. How not, it was my country, concretely on the year we won the world cup (yeah!). That was a very special moment, sincerely not as much as the 2008 Euro Cup it was for me, but something unique for sure. I still remember those moments and how we all get surprised as how our players played those matches, something many people here didn't thought we can never do, so it was really one of the great moments in Spain's contemporary history.

About the shirt, is the one our players wore in the 2010 South Africa World Cup, bought in a local shop before the competition, so that's why it doesn't have the star. And I prefer it that way, because now is the last shirt Spain had without it, so it has... a kind of classicism if you want to call it that way.

PD: My phone's camera does some really bad pictures when it wants, I expect that photoshop can help a little bit making them better.

Here is Jesus Navas with the ball in the World Cup, unfortunately we're missing him in Brazil

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment