Papua New Guinea





I have to say, the first time I heard about Papua New Guinea, when I was a child, I automatically thought about chocolate, don't ask me why,  it's a country far far away to any of cocoa origins. But anyway, this is possibly one of the most remote countries in the world, with only 7 million people that compose Papua New Guinea as one of the most diverse cultures in the world, where you can find in the present, 836 different languages that are still being talked today. Another interesting thing of the country is that here you can find one of the largest swamps in the whole planet, but if this is not enough for your inner explorer, Papua is still one of the less explored countries in the world, so maybe you have luck and you find an undiscovered ancient culture, some kind of new dinosaur fossils, or maybe the answer that why Fernando Torres is still so overrated.

This shirt came to me with the Martinique one, on the last post, but I think that this shirt if from 2011, not 2013 like the caribbean one, and it's a perfect example of how Nike is, the most times they make a football shirt, simply boring. Anyway, that doesn't mean I don't like it, as gray with black, and the red badge are a "not that bad" combination, but I would love that the shirt was yellow, as this is an away one and Papua uses red as their home colour. The shirt came with number 8 on it, who I don't have any idea of who he is.


To help me find the guy who wears number 8, he's hidden in this picture, cool

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment