Italy





La bella Italia, mostly known by the romans, pizza, pasta, Gelato, Venezia, the Coliseum and... football of course. Italy is one of the historically most powerful teams on the world, with 4 World Cups won (only before Brazil) and a country that has given many great players like Baggio, Maldini, Baresi, Del Piero, Totti, Pirlo... A long long list that possibly can't be ended in just one post.

This shirt is one of the older I have in my collection, including club shirts that I will not post, dating from the World Cup in 1990, played in Italy BTW. a classic design by Diadora, when they were an important sports brand and sponsored some great teams. One of the things I love more about this shirt is the fabric, almost half of it composed by cotton, what makes it more "authentic" if you understand what I mean. Apart of all, this is a long sleeve version, which I think it's a bit more rare, and makes the shirt more special in my opinion.


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment