Cameroon





One of the historical most powerful African nations, with (for many people) the best african player ever, non other than Samuel Eto'o Fils. Those lately years, but, their level has become a bit lower than before, when they where started to be known as "Les Lions Indomptables" under the leadership of the great Roger Milla, another one of the best african players of all history.

I'm a great fan of african football, as it makes me remind of the ancient game that I can only watch on youtube or TV, but with more colour, sound, life and happiness on their crowds, a thing that I would love to see reflected on Africa's life quality, but unfortunately it is not reality in this days, maybe and hopefully it will be in the future.

About the shirt itself, is the one they wore on the 2010 World Cup, and this is THE ONE they wore, because it's one of the player issue shirts Puma sold then. I would love to have got then a player's name on it, but it wasn't possible for me to get, so it's plain in the back, at least the beautiful fabric pattern doesn't make it boring. Unfortunately for me is an S size, and one of the most tight polyester pieces I've ever seen, so totally impossible for me to wear it.


Samuel Eto'o doing what he knows best: goals

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment