Bulgaria





For once, let's talk about the shirt itself first. This is a players shirt, just the one like they wore on 2010, but not exactly the same shirt. As I said, this is a players one, with all details and materials you can expect on them, but this is maybe the only shirt like this you're going to see (unless it exists more, what I'm not sure at 100%). This shirt is a prototype made by Puma to show the Bulgarian FA the designs they made previously to be produced, in a physical mode. The truth is that this shirt and the definitive design they produced doesn't have almost any changes, just the detail that the badge is in the center, not in the right of the shirt as it's usual. I have to say I'm very proud to have one shirt like this in my collection, I think it gives some kind of special level to have a unique piece like this.


As you can see here, Bulgarian FA and Puma logos are in different position than in my shirt.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment